Tuesday, December 1, 2009

K is for Kangaroos

My blog has definitely been neglected lately. I'm sure I've lost all 2 of my readers. In an attempt to get back on the bandwagon, I've decide to return to my roots and start with K again. I'm going to try to blog something each day this month about something that starts with K. So, wish me luck.


Let's begin with one of my favorite K words - Kangaroo. When we went to Australia in August we actually got to hang out with some. The Cleland Wildlife Park near Adelaide is fabulous, at least for Americans unfamiliar with Australian animals. You can wander around and see the animals and even feed them. We got to see potoroos, dingoes, wallabies, lots of birds, including huge pelicans, reptiles, Tasmanian devils, emus, and several kinds of kangaroos. It was great fun! We took lots of pictures, but here's one of my favorites- Jeff hanging out with one of his 'roo buddies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still following you!

You go girl

Little Bro

The Rambler said...

I've really missed your blogs, you are the best!