Sunday, December 6, 2009

Kims


I now have two favorite Kims in my life - my dear daughter-in-law Kim and my longtime friend Kim. Here's a picture of the two of them. They both work in medicine and are very smart. Other than that, I don't think they are much alike. I'm happy to have Kimberly Humphrey in our family and happy that she and Aaron were here recently. They seem to be a good match and we are happy for them. We loved going to Australia and seeing where they live and meeting her great family. We can't wait to go back again. It is a long way but I know we'll still see them often somehow. My friend Kimberly and I take a walk almost ever Sunday and we never run out of things to talk about. Today we walked and it was so COLD, but we still went out and did it. Hurrah for my favorite Kims!

1 comment:

Kim B. said...

Wow. I mean it. Thanks. I'm honored to be on the same page with your fantastic new Kim.